This is Todd's chair once made-over. It used to be silver and rusted with vinyl peeling away from the seat. I took off the rust, used some rust proof paint and used the same red fabric that I had used on my dining room chairs. Through experience I've learned that on a child's chair I need plastic covering it.
This is the fabric that Todd and I agreed upon for his chair makeover. :) It already has the plastic on it in the photo.
Waiting for the chair to dry so that I can put the seat on it. *funny note: I couldn't find a paintbrush, so I used one of my basting brushes. (It ended up in the trash when I was done, but it did the job and I had two, so I'm still good) :)