3.30.2010

taking a break


I was halfway done quilting this sweet quilt for Kate when my darning/embroidery foot when kaput. Apparently it doesn't fit my machine just right... My needle punched a hole through the plastic part of my foot.

Didn't know that could happen.

The silver lining of that cloud though is that my sweet love bought me a new sewing machine!!! He knew that I kept having different troubles with my machine and that was the last straw. I am so excited to get it in the mail soon!

While I am waiting I am finishing up the previous quilt's binding by hand for a sweet finish... and I'm redoing Kate's rocker glider in some Heather Bailey fabric, but that will take awhile because I need to pick up some more of that fabric to fully do her chair.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

A new machine, wow!