1.09.2012

1st trip to Hobby Lobby



I went to Hobby Lobby for the first time ever while we were in Arkansas. Holy Moly. It was awesome and I can't wait to go again sometime. While there I bought this key holder. It's nice to have a place for our keys besides on our kitchen bar or a shelf or on a cluttered counter or some other random surface. Josh used shiny silver screws to put it up and then I painted the screw heads black with some basic craft paint and now they totally blend in. Love it.


On another note, I'm working on my very first tutorial. It is for this crib rail teether that I whipped up for Alice since she just started teething last Tuesday {her 10 month old birthday}. I'm excited to share it with you. I just need to make the time to finish it up. I hope to have it up this week. 

p.s. The flower damask fabric & velvet ribbon for the crib rail teether was also purchased at Hobby Lobby. ;)

2 comments:

stevenellie said...

a rail teether, cute idea.

Emilie said...

I so LOVE HobLob! And I can't WAIT for the tute.