1.27.2012

keeping my hands busy


I end up just sitting for about 15 to 20 minutes waiting for Todd to get out of school. Today I decided to bring Mom's quilt that I'm working on. This way I can still chat with Kate and my hands are busy. Don't you like how I just tossed my sewing stuff into Kate's hat to hold everything? She didn't mind since that meant that she had it to wear when we went out later.

I was supposed to have this quilt done for Christmas. Since that didn't happen, I'm trying to get it done before I see her again so I can give it to her then. I did underestimate the amount of quilt squares that needed to be replaced. I've gotten one side of the quilt done and am now working on the last corner. If I can get a square replaced everyday for the next 2 weeks it should be finished. That's the plan anyways.

No comments: