7.30.2012

Jane doll

A friend of mine and I recently did a doll swap. She made a larger doll for Kate and I made one for her sweet baby girl. 


This is the first time I've done hair like this. It's just so cute. 


For my first time doing this type of hair, I'm pleased with how it turned out. 


The apron is hand stitched on, even the knot, but I let the apron strings hang down. For the trim I used the last of the trim that I used on the Maid Marian dress. The dress that I made for Kate and then when she grew out of it, I gifted it to a friend for her sweet girl.


I really enjoyed making this sweet little girl. I think she must be a little dutch girl. That's what she reminds me of with the braids. 

That, or Swiss. 

Like Heidi.


This is the doll that Kate got out of the swap. How awesome is that!? 

No comments: