2.22.2013

Our Valentine's


This is the valentine that Todd took to school. We found it on Pinterest here.


And Kate's valentine from Pinterest here.

The night before Valentine's Day I stayed up late cutting out tons of construction paper hearts in which to decorate our home.


There were hearts going up and down the staircase.


And a color spectrum of hearts above our t.v. on the mantle.


Hearts showing our love for our family wall. And many others. I heart attacked the children doors with ones that said, "I love you!" "You're my superhero!" "You are my beautiful princesses!" and so on. There was a heart on most doors throughout the house, too. The children really enjoyed waking up to a heart wonderland. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're awesome!

Laura Lynn said...

Super cute, Jenny! I love the heart color spectrum!