1.06.2011

Before & After sneak peek


This is something that I've been working on. I'm redoing the cushions for the glider rocker. I love the white, but needed something VERY different for the fabric. I've been recovering it in some lovely Heather Bailey fabric.

I'm almost done now too. I was hoping to get it done this weekend, but with Josh off to Georgia and me playing single mom with SO many errands and activities to get done I don't think it's going to happen. As soon as I finish up and have a day with some good sunlight I will snap pictures and share.

I am really looking forward to having the girl's room in the new house. Some pretty paint on the wall. After a bit of power tool, primer, and paint play for some coordinating furniture. Find some new curtains. It is going to look Gorgeous... I hope. It looks fabulous in my head at least.

So... step 1: In my spare time {haha} finish recovering the glider rocker

oh, and I need to finish the top for baby girl's quilt

No comments: