5.10.2012

my animal trainer


I mainly kept his animal trainer costume to the vest & wrist cuffs. I did sew gold trim to the sides of black church pants that I picked up at the consignment store, but that was it. 

I love the military style buttons down the front. I feel that they give his costume more of a commanding presence. 

He sure seems to like it.




And those wrist cuffs.

They scream circus.


Love this pose.


I was having fun editing this one & now feel like it should say "Announcing the magnificent animal trainer, TODD!"


See what I mean about those wrist cuffs?


I had so much fun making this that I'm seriously considering making the kids Halloween costumes. {Yes. I did just say Halloween costumes.} Well, as long as it's something cool and has character. That's the trick to me being motivated.

No comments: